We want you to have the very best possible online Roulette game playing experience, and as such we have put together below a checklist of things you should be aware of before you choose to play at any online casino site.
By taking a look through this checklist you are going to be able to compare it to what any online casino site is offering you, and will be able to make your own informed decision as to whether that site is going to live up to your very highest of expectations and will be a site worthy of your custom and real money gaming action.
All of the online casino sites that we have listed through this website have been handpicked by us and as such you are going to find each and every single one of them will offer you a first class online gaming experience. Plus each site we have chosen to present to you on this website does of course have a large and varied range of different Roulette games.
Keep on reading and then once you have read through this best online roulette sites guide feel free to take a look over each of our top rated casino site websites, as we just know they will live up to your highest of expectations.
- Is the Casino site licensed?One of the most important aspects of choosing the very best online Roulette sites at which to play at is any site you do select much hold a full and valid gaming license to operate. By only playing at such site you are guaranteed to be accessing fair and random games. Plus if you experience any problems when playing at licensed casino site you can always seek help from the licensing authority, which adds an extra level of peace of mind to your gaming experience.
- Are you old enough to play?You will have to be the minimum legal age to gamble in your home jurisdiction before you can legally gamble at a mobile casino site or a licensed and fully regulated online casino site. This will vary from country to country and often state to state. Some casino sites will have their own minimum age requirements and as such always do check the casinos website to make sure you are old enough to gamble at that site.
- What are the deposit options?You will be able to deposit into most online casinos using credit and debit cards, bank transfers, prepaid cards and web wallets. The more option any online or mobile casino site offers the most chance you will have of finding a cost effective way of depositing into and making a withdrawal out of your casino accounts!
- What software and gaming platforms are available?You are going to be able to play casino games online via a downloadable or instant play type of gaming platform. However, we are seeking more and more casino sites offering their players Roulette games and other casino games which can be accessed and played for free or for real money on any type of mobile device including Tablet devices and mobile and smart phones!
- What Roulette game variants are on offer?You are going to find the three most commonly played Roulette game variants offered at most casino sites however some sites only offer the very high house edge American Roulette game variant. So make sure any sit you are considering joining up to will give you access to low house edge Roulette games such as the French and European Roulette games.
- Who tests the games for fair play?You will find that most online and mobile casino sites will display on their website the logo of the company who has tested every single one of their games for fair play and randomness. You should always be prepared to check those logos and their links out and ensure the site you are playing at has actually had their games tested by whoever they say they are tested by. Some casinos also have their gaming logs fully audited each month and a payout percentage type of certificate will be displayed on their website letting you know how much each game category paid out the previous month.
- How long does the casino take to play?There is going to be several different factors that will mean a casino will pay you rapidly or quite slowly when you have requested winning cash outs from any such site. If you choose to get paid your winnings via a web wallet you ill often find most casinos pay you much quicker by that method than if you choose to get paid your winnings via a bank transfer. The place to look of information on just how quickly any online or mobile casino site is going to take to pay you your winnings is their banking page son their website, so make sure you check those pages out and stick to playing at casinos offering rapid winning payouts!
- What other casino games are available?One thing you do need to also checkout when picking an online casino site is just how large and varied their gaming suite actually is! The reasons for us saying this is that there may come a time when you fancy playing some different casino games other than Roulette and by only selecting casino sites to play at that offer a large range of games, will you be able to simply select another game form the games menu!
- Can you play for free?Also do check whether any casino site you are thinking of singing up to is going to freely allow you to play their range of games in a free play demo mode version of the casino. By checking out the Roulette and other casino games in a no risk playing environment you can then make a sensible and well balanced decision on whether to play those games for real money at that casino site when you are good and ready to!